Saturday, March 9, 2019

mooji rishkesh

You know, that these days, the last few days, because this is the last week, the final week of my time here in Rishikesh. And it has been a beautiful, intense time, because although we have been having one Satsang each day, apart from the Mondays and Tuesdays, every day has been full with Satsang actually, and towards the end now I have been for some unplanned. I have not been taking many many questions and many many hands, because I felt now that whatever one ask, we are gone share it for everybody. It must be of such quintessence and so powerful that it can be ... let us have a divine picnic with it then, rather handing you a bag of chips, let us look together and what we find we can eat together, we can absorb together.
And this is why it is felt that in this closing days that I'm not going so much for questions... but more just ensuring, that as much as possible, the understanding begins to sink in, rather then just questions and answers that are just sort of like, you know, just flowing up here. That you begin to understand and that you can look from the real place. And that your life doesn't become busy and busier and busier. A spiritual life should not lead you into just busy, busy, busy. And eventhough you may come to this place of total stillness and silence, it doesn't mean also that outside you don't do anything. Sometimes the vital force choses and wishes to be expressed dynamically. So outwardly you're doing all this things, but inwardly your heart and presence is full of serenety and a quiet joy. And when beings meet you, they are not put off by your activities, but they can perceive and bath in the light of your presence.
If this little you find and of course if you are searching for Truth, you will be challenged. But you will only feel challenged mostly in your person. The deeper you go into your seeing, you will find that... yes, the tree will still shake, but you'll find yourself in the root. And all things live because of the root. You stay in the root of yourself.
I have not come here, I don't have ten things to tell you, I don't have fifteen things... I have lots of stories I can tell, I like stories, but I don't have fifteen different instructions and advice to give you. Over the years everything has boild down to some very simple pointings, because I find that they are the quintessence and by understanding them is like throwing a net over the entire universe of possibilities. And you come to see with the eye of intuition and with the eye of God, blessed by God.
So I can only encourage, I never command, and I never decide for you.
I only present this thing for you and ask you to look and to trust what you find.
Swollow the food in your mouth, digest and assimilate it. Because whatever food you take here must combust into spirit. Otherwise it just leaves bad breath, that's all for me.
So my heart is becoming increasingly light as I empty what I have to share with you, and that is also light. I was about to read another letter, but I feel enough for now, enough for the moment.
And just as you move, move in the freedom of your own way. I am not directing the traffic of human activity, each one go their own way. Go your own way. But if you find a little nourishment in what I have shared with you, try it and see what you find.
And...
God bless you. God bless you.
Life bless you.
Pure Consciousness bless you
and absorb your mind inside your heart.
That's all I can share.
My pointings are very simple.
I am a simple man.
I don't want anything.
But if you follow,
you may find a little bit of what I found,
even a little bit is good.
Thank You.
~ Mooji Baba 

No comments:

Post a Comment