Wednesday, March 13, 2019

i am the light of the world - mooji

Sri Mooji
Rejoice in that inside your heart. Melt in this love
“Such blessedness, for I am never separated. I am the Indivisible One., the Inexhaustible. This great world is just a mighty mirror that God put in front of me, that I might taste the joy of seeing His face.
I know nothing about living life. I am life. I have done nothing. I just am. The body may get weary and fatigued, but the spirit is ever free and full of light and love. This is blessedness. Such a privilege I have.
Such things I have seen while moving in the craft of this body, such bliss. God is always walking in us but blessed is the moment when we come to see this. Rejoice in that inside your heart. Melt in this love.
I am the Awareness in which my father's reflection is seen. How to say such things will anyone take offence? I am the light of this world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment