Sunday, April 7, 2019

awareness speaks - mooji

“She ask - Mooji points to a Sangha member -
will I pray for her."
"Sitting talking with you, I have been praying for you.
My being with you is praying for you. 
My being with you is blessing you.
My being with you is being with you.
And as long as you have inside you
the aspirations to be free, I will stay with you.
If you don't hold on to you, God will hold you.
If you don't carry you, God will hold you.
From right now its like that."
You think, you are a girl sitting on Ganga Beach
talking to Mooji, but you don't exist, not like that.
Some of you by being here,
you cannot go back now,
I don't want to point you out.
Something is going to be very different about you.
And not because you change.
It is not that there is a you who changed,
you are exchanged
for what you cannot not be.
Let's see, but not wait.
Thank You Thank You Thank You.
Everything said here, is only the expression
of the Supreme Consciousness.
It is not the words of a man or some person,
don't look at me like anything special.
Everything is just the God-power speaking,
consciousness is speaking with consciousness
about consciousness.
If you want to give Gratitude to something
give Gratitude to consciousness.
If you want to pray to something,
give prayer to consciousness,
give prayer to God.
~ Mooji Baba
from Ganga Beach Satsang —
"If God Is Everywhere, What Must You Wait For?"
24 February 2019 Rishikesh, India
Sahaja Express

No comments:

Post a Comment